I am going to try this blogging thing again and see if I can keep it up this time. Life is always crazy here, so I need to stop making it an excuse :)
The twins are doing very well in Kindergarten. Denavae received her first "BIG" book last week for having read 30 books three times each to adults and then to the teacher. Rieve will earn his by the end of the month, I hope. They love their teachers, principal, and bus driver. They also both enjoy recess and snack time. I love hearing the stories about their days. They are my treasures.
Taevin is doing well at daycare four days a week. He is always sitting in the reading room flipping through his favorite books when I arrive for pick-up. He is a joy, yet still a handful.
I will post pictures soon.
Micki
No comments:
Post a Comment