I am so proud of Rieve and Denavae. They each received awards today at the school assembly. Denavae received the Playground award and Rieve received the award for Respect. Rhett was able to attend the assembly and recorded it. If I can figure out how to add a video to this blog, I will.
On the report cards, Mrs. Ballinger wrote, "Denavae is mature, confident, and assertive. She is always doing her best work and is a model student. We are blessed to spend each day with her." "Rieve continues to be a total delight. He always has something positive to say, and encourages others to do their best. He is an outstanding listener, and makes the most of each moment." Wow! I am thrilled to hear such kind words from an amazing teacher. Thank you Mrs. Ballinger.
Wow! Awesome job, Rieve and Denavae...and Rhett and Micki, too! You should all be very proud.
ReplyDeleteWOW-WEE!!! FANTASTIC report card comments! So proud of you Rieve and Denavae!!!!
ReplyDelete