Monday, April 16, 2012

MOD Bombardment

Because I love to see money donated to my March for Babies campaign, I decided to post again about it.
Here goes:

Numbers are always important. Whether you are talking about those in your wallet, or those on a scale, numbers matter.
In my life, I have come across some significant numbers. I would like to share them with you.

3 - how many children I have been blessed with(at the beach hunting for rocks)
9 - how many days I spent on bed rest in the hospital before the twins were born
28 - number of weeks I carried the twins before our emergency c-section (40 weeks is full-term)
57 - number of days Denavae spent in the NICU
(Denavae in February 2012, can you believe she is 6 now?)

66 - number of days Rieve spent in the NICU
(Rieve in February, boy has he come along way)
> 1,000 - amount of dollars you have given to my March for Babies campaign every year for the past 4 years

13,000,000 - number of children born prematurely worldwide every year
(Rieve at 3 days old, too small to survive without intense help)

Once again, I am asking for your support in my March for Babies campaign. If you can, consider joining my team and marching on April 28th. If you cannot join us, please consider making a donation to help March of Dimes (my website is below if you prefer to donate online). I saw a bumper sticker the other day that resonated with me. It said, "If you want to find a cure, fund research." The money you donate will help find a "cure" to prematurity and birth defects.

I would love to share more of my story with you, or answer any questions you might have.

Thank you for your support.
www.marchforbabies.org/mickistwins












No comments:

Post a Comment