I am so thankful to the support of my friends and family as I work to raise funds for March of Dimes. Rhett's family has been incredible with over $200 contributed. Wow! Yesterday I delivered the tulips, another fundraiser, and raised $150. I am well on my way to reaching my goal of $1200 this year. It means more than you know.
April is here, as is the rain. However, we have sun breaks today and expect mostly sun over the weekend. The tulip festival is happening in Monitor. I hope we will get out there before the rain returns. It is a spectacular site and everyone should visit some time in their lives.
I have today off of school to honor Good Friday. Rhett is in Anchorage meeting his nephew for the first time. I hope someone sends back pictures.
Hope everyone reading this is doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment