
The twins turn 4 tomorrow. Wow! I can hardly believe it. In honor of the occasion, I pulled this, one of my favorite photos of all time. Rieve is on the left and Denavae on the right. They were about 3 months old when I took this shot. Tomorrow and Saturday will be party days, I will try to post some more pictures after that.

All the kids in the bath together with Rhett assisting Taevin. Don't worry, Rhett has boxers on. This is the only time we have had them all together and it seemed to work alright.

Nice face Rieve! Taevin was smiling so I got the camera out. Do you think he smiled again once I was ready? No! He is pretty cute anyway.
Oh how I wish we could be there to celebrate with you! That first picture is PRICELESS! Celebrate your success and their's this weekend...you all deserve it!
ReplyDeleteLove you to all,
Lisa
Congrats on this MAJOR accomplishment!!! Can you even go back four years to what was really going on? Hope all is well in the Randall household. Tell your hubby that seeing him in the bath opened a whole new appriciation of boxers!! ;) Much love~Michelle
ReplyDeleteThey are all so cute! It is fun to see some new pics! Haley would be having so much fun with them now and I think of all of you often! Im glad things are going well! Hard to believe that we were at one of those first birthday partys for the twins! They get big fast!!! Remember the day when you called for help because one baby spit up and the other was crawling in it and the dog was running through it and you and the kids were wearing it? LOL... We miss all of you! Joselynn
ReplyDelete