I have signed up to march in the March for Babies again this year. I will be participating in my 4th march and a captain for the 3rd time. I am excited and love to support the March of Dimes. May all children be born healthy. With the help of March of Dimes, one day they will. Please help me in my campaign by sponsoring me or marching with me. You can access my March for Babies website by clicking on my badge to the left. I will keep you updated on our progress from now until the march in April.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
More pictures
I have signed up to march in the March for Babies again this year. I will be participating in my 4th march and a captain for the 3rd time. I am excited and love to support the March of Dimes. May all children be born healthy. With the help of March of Dimes, one day they will. Please help me in my campaign by sponsoring me or marching with me. You can access my March for Babies website by clicking on my badge to the left. I will keep you updated on our progress from now until the march in April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taevin's pretty cute even when he's screaming : ) Hang in there Mick! Hopefully we'll be able to get everyone together SOON!!!
ReplyDelete