
After a late evening and some arguing about appropriate bedtime behavior, the twins finally stopped coming out of their room and all was quiet. When we checked on them before retiring ourselves, we found them sleeping together in Denavae's bed. It was too cute. Being the mean parents we are, we woke up Rieve and put him back in his own bed. Boo on us!

Taevin was on my mom's lap and NOT crying. I grabbed the camera quick. It may not be a smile, but at least he isn't crying. Doesn't he look like Denavae at that age?

Denavae loves her new tea set from her Godmother in North Dakota, Sue. It was her favorite part of the day.

The walkie-talkies from Andy and Lisa were a hit as well. Unfortunately, they have a rather loud "call" button that seems to be pushed every 0.5 seconds when they are turned on. Poor Micki!

Hungry, Hungry Hippo was a huge hit, especially for Rhett. Can you believe he actually read the directions before allowing the twins to start playing with him. All four of us went a couple of rounds together. I think I lost every time. Denavae has a knack for it though.
We had a great Christmas and Christmas break together. It has been a little difficult to go back to work. At least I know Spring Break is in a few months. Oh, the love of teaching.
I will post a few more pictures in a few minutes.
Okay...that pic of R & D snuggled up in bed together was pretty stinkin' CUTE! I love those frog jammies! We have a pair too : )
ReplyDelete