Sunday, June 24, 2012

School is out!

 Denavae and Rieve with their phenomenal teacher, Mrs. Bates, at Kindergarten graduation on June 14th. It was a precious ceremony and I even teared a little when they marched in to Pomp and Circumstance. My babies are growing up, thank you God!
June 17th, we camped at Beverly Beach State Park with our friends, Stephanie and Ian, and Michael and Camas, and all seven children between us. Saturday was awesome, the beach was great, the campfire and food were comforting, and I enjoyed the peace. Unfortunately, the rain began sometime during the night and our tent is not waterproof. :( Oh well!

Yesterday, Stephanie and I took the kids to OMSI and had a great time. No pictures, but lot of fun.

I am looking forward to lots of adventures and time with my kids for the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment